We carry out all MOT testing in-house. With TWO test lanes and FIVE full time MOT Testers, we are a DVSA approved Station that tests Classes 4, 5 and 7.
We offer MOT testing in a few convenient ways – No appointments necessary (drop offs welcome), While you wait or Booked time slots at specific times.
You can now take advantage of being able to book your MOT right now 24hrs a day 7 days a week with our simple to use online booking system. Once you have made the booking you will receive an email confirming your booking. All that is left to do is turn up at the allotted time.
FREE Retest – if your vehicle fails the MOT Test you have 10 working days to have any repairs made to your vehicle and we’ll give your vehicle a free retest.
FREE Reminder service! We can setup reminders via SMS, Email and Letter.
Class 4 MOT Test
• Cars (up to 8 passenger seats)
• Motor caravans
• Quad Bikes (max unladen weight 400kg – for goods vehicles 550kg and max net power of 15kw)
• Dual purpose vehicles (such as Twin cab pick-up vehicles)
• Private hire and public service vehicles (up to 8 seats)
• Ambulances and taxis
• Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (9 to 12 passenger seats)
• Goods vehicles (up to 3,000kg design gross weight)
Class 5 MOT Test
• Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (13 to 16 passenger seats)
• Private passenger vehicles and ambulances (more than 16 passenger seats and max 5,000kg DGW)
Class 7 MOT Test
• Goods vehicles (over 3,000kg up to 3,500kg design gross weight)