Here at West Harrow Garage Ltd, we have specialist equipment to enable us to service and repair your vehicles air conditioning system.
In the summer months, air conditioning can be the difference between a pleasant trip and an uncomfortable trial. Approximately 70% of new cars are fitted with an air conditioning system as standard, and just like your car’s engine and safety systems, your air conditioning needs regular servicing to maintain quality and efficiency.
If you’ve noticed that the power of your air conditioning isn’t what it used to be, you may be interested to discover that around 15% of air-con gas escapes the system every year, meaning the longer it is left without diagnosis and gas charging, the more inefficient the air conditioning becomes.
Why have your Air conditioning serviced?
• Not cold enough?
• Windows not demisting quickly?
• Runny nose, headache?
• Strange noises when A/C is on?
• Your car air con system loses up to 15% of it’s refrigerant every year.
• A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a foul smell, sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease.
• Have your car air con system serviced every 18 months. It will say that in your car manufacturers service guide, yet when your car is serviced, your A/C system is never serviced. It’s an extra, chargeable item, but vital to have done.
• A poor air conditioning system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning pump need to work harder