West Harrow Garage Limited is committed to understanding the needs and expectations of its customers and working to exceed them.
We will endeavour to provide the highest service achievable to all our customers. These products and services will be delivered through excellent operational service which creates a culture of trust and mutual value between West Harrow Garage Limited and its customers.
If we fall short in the delivery of these products and services, and customers do need to contact us, we will provide a timely and efficient response by dealing with issues at the first point of contact wherever possible.
We will make it easy for customers to contact us by providing multiple communication channels and knowledgeable employees to respond.
We will ensure that where appropriate all customer specific issues are owned by named staff through to resolution. Additionally we will pro-actively communicate on the progress of any customer issues and any relevant changes throughout the period of contact.
Our Promise to you:-
- Before working on your vehicle, we will provide you with a fully itemised estimate and price breakdown including VAT
- We will carry out work to your vehicle only when you have authorised the repairs and costs
- If we identify any additional repairs, we will inform you if the work is essential or advisable and provide costs to rectify where needed.
- Our technicians have the skills required to complete jobs in a professional and efficient manner
- Quality control checks will be maintained before returning the vehicle to you
- We will retain replaced parts for your inspection and will keep them for 12 hours after you have collected your vehicle
- We choose to source and install parts of equivalent OEM quality to those originally fitted by the vehicle manufacturer. Where equivalent quality parts are not available original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts will be used and you will be notified in advance with costs.
- We aim to complete works on your vehicle on time. If for any reason there are any delays, we will make every effort to contact you in good time, and will do our best to arrange alternate transport where required
- Upon collection of your vehicle, our invoice will state in detail what we have carried out including what parts we have replaced, we will inform you of any work we identified in the course of the job which need not be undertaken immediately, but maybe required soon.
- In the unlikely event of a replaced part failing due to incorrect fitment or the part itself being faulty, we offer the added reassurance of free parts and labour for replacement within 12 months or 12000 miles commencing from the date of original fitment, whichever is the earlier. If an OEM part is found faulty, the part will be subject to the manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions, these do vary dependant on manufacturer.
Please see our FAQs for any further information